Tuesday 6 January 2015

Skincare Routine

Hello everyone, school has just started once again, dreading what this term might hold but best to power on through! Today I will be showing you products I use for my skin and when I usually tend to use them. I also found some products that probably are for younger people who may read this! Anyway we should probably get straight in before I start blabbering about nothing...

Younger Skin:
The best place to start is to probably by telling you about 'My Skin' which is a brand that is sold at most supermarkets in the UK. This is targeted at a younger audience as you can see from the packaging below. When I first started getting blemishes and a few spots I would use these three to help out with 'calming them down.' Although having to buy them sperately they have:

  • A moisturizer (smallest bottle shown)
  • A daily each wash- which you use twice a day, (morning and night)
  • And finally a face scrub which will help your pores shrink.
I'm not sure if these are still sold but they are amazing for people who are starting to get spots and they also smell amazing!


Older Skin: 
Now if I'm honest I do tend to become lazy when it comes to looking after my skin but I know if I keep to my routine I will benefit greatly from it. I mostly use the brands such as Garnier, Soap&Glory and Freedom and also immediately buy any skincare products from these top names. Let me know if you use any skincare products that you think I may enjoy that aren't included here! I'm looking to invest in some more new things to help look after my skin!

Freedom gel and Freedom overnight Serum:
Both of these work really well and are the top of my list when it comes to choosing what will be the best for getting rid of a few small spots. You have to be consistent with when you are putting it on your skin. Obviously the serum you put on before you go to bed, it's better for people have oily skin as it helps make your face feel soft and clean. With the gel you can put it on at least twice a day; that's what I do. This can just help eliminate bigger spots that you might find you are having trouble with!

Soap&Glory 'Fab pore hot cloth Cleanser' and Face Soap Clarity:
I do consider Soap&Glory one of my favourite brands for makeup, bath/shower and skin products as they make them with the most amazing smell! I've nearly used most of the Face soap as it help rejuvenate my skin but also provides the need of Vitamin C. It is 3 in 1 and you should only use this once, it would work best before bed as it will settle into your skin overnight! The cleanser however can make your face feel as if it was burning! But put it this way it means it is doing your skin some good! This includes a variety of different oils which are good for your skin like almond and lavender. I also recommend this before bed as it should only be used once a day! Remember you need a cloth to put over your face while the product is on!

Tea Tree witch Hazel with Charcoal Face Mask:
Now this is from Boots' own range of products not only is the smell one of the best, it also becomes a real help when I end up with a breakout! I normally also use this before bed, but I just let it set for 15 minutes and then when I wash it off, my skin feels refreshed for hours! If you see this around defiantly pick it up!


Sorry that the photography isn't the best on these photos! My lighting has been acting up so I needed to use the flash. I hope you enjoy this blog post! Make sure to comment any thoughts on what next and any brands I might enjoy! 
                                                 -Jasmilia xo






No comments:

Post a Comment